The Weeknd is a fan of the Hills — first it was his hit song literally named after the area, and now it’s the $18 plus million estate he purchased in Hidden Hills.
His new pad is more than 12,000 square feet, with an impressive nine bedrooms and eleven bathrooms.
Here are just a few of the amenitites
- an entire entertainment pavilion including bonfire pits, covered patio areas
- a giant eight-stall horse barn
- 1,200-square-foot guesthouse
- 12-foot-deep saltwater pool
- spa that fits ten
- outdoor kitchen
- barbecue pit
- music lounge
- movie theater
- wine cellar
- seven en-suite bedrooms.
- The master suite has two walk-in closets, a steam shower, and a gorgeous stone bath.
- Situated on three acres of land, guests are welcomed by a beautiful olive tree-lined driveway. Behind the
- 25-foot-tall entryway